Hey ladies hey ladies HEY!
I have some excellent and some embarrassing news to share with you.
That’s the excellent part!
The embarrassing part is also inspiring and kind of exciting. It’s that these few reviews it has floating around the internet are not nearly enough for the kind of revolution we’d ideally like to have. Our community needs (and I need) your help.
Reviews of books on Amazon are incredibly important for turning Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other readers on to certain books. It is, in fact, the most important thing for disseminating a message like this out into the wider world. It makes my skin itch to ask anyone to help me (regarding anything, come to think of it … ), but this is where the power of community pays off big. This is for me, but it’s not just for me.
It’s for helping women find love and nature and love and confidence and love and power and did I say love?
So if you’ve got a copy of Sexy by Nature, head over to Amazon and give it a review! You don’t have to give me five stars (but give me five stars, okay?). Just a rating and a sentence or two. You don’t even need to have bought the book on Amazon. Or even to have finished reading it. Or, hell, started. Just do this easy easy easy easy easy thing:
1) Go to the Amazon page: here.
2) Scroll down to the bottom, beneath all the reviews.
3) Click the button “Write a customer review” in the bottom left hand corner.
4) Sign in if you have not already
6) Pat yourself on the back and give yourself a hug from me, because every single review counts. Hell, tell your friends. Your grandmother. Your pets. I’m sure they’d all like to write a review. And if they don’t, a few minutes of their time would still help so much.
And I will be forever grateful.
For me, for us, for love, and all of those things. I could not ever be more grateful to you, or excited to meet your acquaintance and sending love to you over the airwaves, for helping us move mountains these few boulders at a time.
Thank you, ladies. This means the world to me.