Last week I clued you in to some pretty cool stuff emerging in the paleosphere. (This is a RECAP and “it’s not too late to take advantage!” post.) It was about your gut. It was about inflammation. And it was, most of all, about your poop.
I told all you about Leaky Gut. What’s Leaky Gut, again?
Leaky gut allows the stuff you’d otherwise excrete as feces — TOXIC food particles, environmental chemicals, and bacterial waste to leak through your digestive tract and into your body. Once inside, these foreign particles travel to different areas of your body and trigger an immune response, promoting inflammation and jumpstarting the development of chronic disease.
Instead of keeping the bad stuff out, the delicate lining of your intestine lets all the bad stuff in, and your body breaks down from the inside out.
You can even have leaky gut and not know it…. this happens all the time. I don’t even know if I have it. I think I might! It’s that silent and menacing a condition.
So brain issues. Low energy. Uncomfortable digestion. Any kind of skin problem. Insulin dysregulation. Weight gain. Autoimmune diseases. Hormone imbalance. Infertility. Stress! Anxiety! Insomnia! (Big issues for me)
Yikes, and yikes, and yikes, indeed.
So I shared with you a bunch of cool diagnostic and healing stuff! Here’s the recap:
1) A quiz to help you see if you have leaky gut and how severe it might be.
2) An awesome infographic demonstrating the different kinds of poop. Do you have the healthy kind of poop? Check out the cute-as-hell poop diagrams to find out! @ here.
THEN,3) Steve put on, IMHO, the most informative webinar the paleo world has seen to date.
Did you go?
Did you miss out!?
What did we talk about?
- How leaky gut causes local and systemic inflammation, which can attack your body’s “weak” links” and speeds up disease
- Why food allergies are directly related to leaky gut.
- How gas, bloating and other digestive problems can be caused by infections in the gut.
- The fastest way to get rid of gut infections.
- 3 Supplements to try right away if you want to feel better (Yes, probiotics is one of them!)
- What NOT to eat and Exactly what to eat for leaky gut
- How GMO’s, Concussions (I know, right?!) and NSAID’s trigger leaky gut
- THEN Steve and Jordan did a Q & A for a whole hour. There, we talked about Candida, Adrenal fatigue, SIBO, Gastritis, Type 1 Diabetes, Reversing Autoimmunity and Food Allergies…. all of which you get to hear about if you watch the replay (and again, all for free!).
So if its not obvious already, I was there and it was AWESOME. Not only did it help me with my own health, but also with my work with my consulting clients… maybe you can watch it and not need me anymore.
So anyway. This webinar had dozens of thousands of attendees…
And now you can watch it for FREE, on YOUR OWN TIME (finally! a webinar you can watch at your leisure!)
But only until Friday (tomorrow!) at midnight is it free… so grab your pass AFAP… watch it with your dog, over dinner, with a bowl of coconut ice cream…
At least that’s how I did it.
Oh, also, 4) I’m giving you a free copy of one of my ebooks if you watch the replay of the seminar. Simply forward your registration and your favorite part of the seminar to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll receive a FREE COPY of Birth Control Unlocked…. all because I really care about your gut and want to help you heal.
So the webinar is replaying for free. You can take the quiz. Look at the poop chart. There’s also a list of the 19 leaky gut triggers Steve sends out for download for free. All amazing stuff to help you figure out if you’ve got leaky gut and what you as a unique individual need to do for your own healing.
Because we are all unique snowflakes, and we all have our own unique healing to do.
Steve’s got lots of amazing resources available on leaky gut…the kind of stuff even I learn from… These are not those gimmicky web draw-you-in things. Just. a. seminar. chart. quiz. guide. set of resources. (@ Leakygutresources.com) Because leaky gut is a nasty monster thing and we all deserve to be free to be healthy and happy.