I’m a huge fan of Indian food. I love the spice and bold flavors, and so much of authentic Indian food is paleo friendly making it easy to fit into my weekly routine.
We’ve already shared this post for Chicken Tikka here.
You guys REALLY LOVED the recipe for Raan as well (find it here).
This week we bring you another traditional favorite: Spicy Grilled Fish.
It’s creamy, spicy, and totally fantastic.
There’s something so wonderful about a delicious fish taking center stage on your table.
Side note: when cooking any of these recipes, you’ll need lots of spices.
That’s what Indian food is all about, right??
So you might want to invest in a nice spice rack, like this one, if you don’t have one already.
For now, enjoy this yummy Chicken Tandoori recipe and look forward to more awesome recipes coming soon!
- 2 large plaice (or other whole fish)
- 150 g coconut yoghurt (or greek yogurt if not dairy-free)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 x 3 finger pinches coriander (find it here)
- 3 finger pinch chili powder (find it here)
- 2 x 3 finger pinches garam masala (find it here)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (I like this one)
- Salt (this is my fav)
- Small sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley (garnish)
- 1 lemon (quartered, garnish)
- Slash fish on both sides and place in separate baking trays.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together and divide them into two equal portions. One for each fish.
- Spoon mixture all over fish and leave for an hour. After the hour, turn fish over and spoon the juice that has made its way to the bottom of the tray over the fish and leave for another hour.
- Cook on a pre-heated grill for 4 minutes. Turn and cook on other side for another 4 minutes.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Alfie from www.paleodiet4beginners.com has been helping readers lose weight without
starvation, mood swings or counting calories. Join him as he shares exactly what worked for him,
scientific evidence (from real papers) and free recipes.
Connect With Alfie
What’s your favorite Indian dish? What kinds of recipes would you like to see on Paleo for Women?
So, just as a heads up - some links above may be my affiliate links, which means I get a small commission if you click on it and make a purchase. Doing so is no additional cost to you, but helps me tremendously. Your support is SO greatly appreciated, so thank you in advance if you choose to do so. Check out my entire disclosure to know exactly how things work.